Billinghay Timberland Catchment Study
Survey 269 Cross Sections including 77 Structures and 2 Pumping Stations over 51km of Internal Drainage Board watercourses in the Billinghay and Timberland catchments.
- Cross Sections taken at 250m intervals or at a substantial change in profile.
- Long Section describing the full extent of the maintained systems from the pumping stations.
- Record all features such as culverts, gauge boards, intakes and outfalls – noting all relevant dimensions and material types.
- Information recorded in such a format as to be compatible with its use to create a hydraulic model (HEC-RAS in Hard and Soft Bed Geometries).
- Survey results to be provided electronically (AutoCAD).
- Permanent TBMs to be established on the weedscreen decks of Timberland and Billinghay pumping stations.