Beverley Brook & Tributaries Survey
Watercourse survey of Beverley Brook and tributaries in South West London to improve the Environment Agencys flood maps for the area.
Approximately 113 cross sections were requested along with detailed bank top levels every 5 meters through Wimbledon Common.
- Channel Cross Sections & Hydraulic Structures in AutoCAD format. Surveyed at requested locations, presented with Hard & Soft Bed.
- Long Section profile in AutoCAD format, presented at an appropriate scale.
- Location Plan displaying Cross Section locations along with bank levels surveyed through Wimbledon Common.
- Data outputted in EACSD, ISIS & XYZ format.
- Survey report and photographs of each Cross Section. Each photograph named with the Cross Section name and a description.
- Seven new Control Stations were to be installed along the watercourse extent, surveyed to E6 grade specification.